Pages

September 4, 2013

Happy Campers

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well,  
Today I have a quick card to share with you.  I hope someone you got to do some camping this Summer, if you did you will enjoy this card.
The papers are from a stack called The Great Outdoors, that I love using for male cards.
I stamped the bear and tent and then masked them and stamped the trees in the background.  I stamped another bear colored him and cut him out then pop dotted him on top.  I called the bear and then with my Copic markers.  Tried to add some "texture" to the bear sure hope it looks like fur.  The stamps are all from the CTMH Happy Camper set.
Thanks for stopping to take a look.
Hugs

4 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow Donna, love how you put the trees in the background on this card! Love the image as well! Great male card! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Audrey Frelx said...

Uhhhh... I didn't do any camping but I'm still enjoying the card, lol! It's so cute!

Sharon said...

Awesomeness for sure Donna!! I so love how you stamped you image. And I love the bg paper!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute, Donna. I love that bear. I don't "do" camping. (my idea of camping is A/C and room service) lol But... I love making cards and L/O's with outdoor themes. Love the paper and the sentiment perfectly matches the stamp. Love it!