Pages

September 2, 2013

Pink & Sparkly

Hell, hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  They Summer is over but it certainly isn't here in Arizona, we are still having 100 degree days.  Yuck, I am sure am ready for it to cool down.
Here is a bright gell well card I made, don't have a need for it right now but it will go in my stash box.
It has glitter on it so it is sparkly, so hopefully would cheer someone up if they were sick.  The butterflies and circles are Recollection stickers from Michaels.  The background paper I printed using my Imagine cartridge Better Together.  The edging is a punch.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.
Hugs

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Donna. Love the butterflies. The colors are so very pretty. :)

Sue Crease said...

You have been so busy bloging lately. It has been nice to see your special cards.

You neve know when you will need a get well card. The black and yellow card was lovely too.

Sue