Pages

October 3, 2013

A Few Christmas cards

Hello everyone, sorry it has been a while since I posted.
Today I have a few Christmas cards that I have made over the last few weeks to share.  Trying to get a little head start on them.
The first one is a very simple card, using paper from Recollections all season paper pad.  The holly was cut using my Cricut.

Here is a shaped card I made using Cricut Craft Room and the Artiste cartridge.  I printed the paper using my Imagine. I love the way it came out, very easy can be mass produced.
This one I totally scraplifted (can't remember from who. sorry)
It is all made using pearl white paper.  I cut the frame from the Artbooking cartridge, a couple of times and also from chipboard, so I could pop dot it.  I added a piece of acetate for the window, then punch a bunch of branches using the MS branch punch.  The bottom strip is also a MS punch that I wove some ribbon through.

This one I made using the papers from last years CTMH paper pack.  I love the papers in it ans sure wish I would have bought more of it.
The center ornament was cut using the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge.
The colors are so much prettier in person.
The last one I made using the papers from this years CTMH Christmas paper pack called Frosted.   They also have a complete card making kit with this paper and it has everything you need to make 15 or so cards including stamps, if you want to check it out click HERE.This is also a simple one that could be made easily with many different paper combinations.
Wwll thank for stopping by and hope you enjoy my Christmas cards
Hugs!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, all these cards are awesome -- every one of them!!! But..., if I just had to pick a favorite I'd have to go with the window card. Great job and tfs!

Hugs!

Sharon said...

These are all beautiful Donna!! My most favorite is the window card. WOW!! Awesomeness for sure!! I may have to scraplift this one. :)