Pages

July 27, 2014

Some Fun Cards

Hello, I don't know about you, but sometimes it is difficult to make a child card so I have a few to share with you today that could be used for a child.

I liked this bright shiny epoxy clown sticker and he had all the colors to go with my polka dot paper.

I might just use this one for my grown son since he really enjoys fishing.  The papers and the image are from Nit Wits "Gone Fishing" collection.
This one I created using Cricut Craft Room software and the Kate's ABCs cartridge.  I welded the letters together.  The Happy is from Create a Critter.
Here is how it opens.
And one more plain one that also had a fishing theme.  I will add a sentiment later.
This one may be a little more appropriate for my son who will turn 44 at the end of this year.

Well thanks for taking the time to stop by, I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: