Pages

September 11, 2015

Good Things

Hello everyone, I finally got to participate in a Mojo Monday
challenge again.  It has been way too long.

I made this card using some single sheet papers from Michael"s and a Stampin Up stamp.  I thought he was so cute perched on there
on his piece of watermelon. 
I colored him using Copic markers and did some sewing both 
with my little machine and some faux sitting with
me gel pen.   I used a Verve stamp
for the sentiment.

So there it is.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I so love your card Donna!! The papers are great and I am so loving the stamped image!!! Great card!!!! :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Such a cute combination! Love those papers with the scrumptious watermelon! :)

memorial garden benches said...

Cute card! I love the papers. Great job!