Pages

January 27, 2016

Some-birdy.....

......wishes you

I wanted to share this card with you that I made using a digital
image I colored using my Copics.  I have always liked coloring but kind of got away from it, but I found Kit & Clowder and it has me all excited about coloring again.  Thanks Crafting Circle for introducing me to Alyce at Kit & Clowder.
More on Kit & Clowder a little later.


I created card following a sketch this week at the CraftingCircle message board.
I embossed the light blue circle using a Darcie cloud embossing folder then took my white ink pad and just wiped it over the raised area to give the clouds a bit of color.  I colored the Cuddly Buddly image using my Copic markers.   They have some pretty cute images, in fact this one is a freebie. 

While we are talking about CuddlyBuddly here is another one I colored up and put on a card, another freebie here too!

I am lovin getting back to coloring and using my rather large investment into Copic markers.  
I have signed up for the Hair & Skin class at Kit and Clowder and am learning alot although I have not completed it yet.  Alyce is fabulous and a great instructor.  She also has a free class called 
Mindful Me that I highly recommend you taking. 
She has a great variety of classes even some using pencils.
I hope you enjoyed my cards and thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These cards are so wonderful Donna!! Love the images, love the coloring, love the pattern papers and your paper combinations. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I am super happy you ladies are joining me over on Kit & Clowder... I totally agree, fabulous classes and teacher :) I love seeing you ladies color more on the challenges :)