Pages

February 23, 2016

A Perfect Day

Here is a fun card I made and hope this all makes
you more hopeful that Spring is right around the corner.

This is the first time I made a card like this, it is called a Pop Up Corner card and I followed the tutorial from Lovin Stamps.

It is also the first time I used my eBrush from Craftwell.  I used
it with my Copic markers to air brush the background.  I stamped the
Cuddly Buddly image then covered her with masking fluid then did my
airbrushing.  After I airbrushed it I removed the masking fluid and then
colored her with my Copics.
Here is it opened up

I will also be posting this on the 
Crafting Desert Divas blog where the challenge is
to use something to do with Nature.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Loving how you did the background on your card Donna!! And that image is wonderful! I've never seen this type of card before. Very interesting. :)

Patricia said...

Great scene and coloring. Thanks for participate with us at craftin desert diva's.
Patricia CDD DT