Pages

March 6, 2016

Daisy Birthday

Hello everyone, with Spring just around the corner I have
a very Spring lie birthday card to share.


The background is single sheet paper that I have had for years.
I had just received the Wild Rose Studio birthday branch dies so I cut it from 
bright yellow paper and added a few pearls in the flowers on the branch.
I also added a strip of Washi tape across the top of the card.  The 
daisy flowers along the bottom and side are Martha Stewart stickers. 
And that's it a pretty simple care but bright and cheery.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges
Challenge Up Your Life - Die Cuts
Just Us Girls - Floral
Crafty Friends Challenge - Flowers
Hiding in my Craftroom - Spring Colors

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Well, I love it!! The daisies, the sentiment made onto the branch and the beautiful yellow!!! :)

OlgaB said...

This is stunning, just love it!!!

Maria said...

What a great border of flowers! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

maria f. said...

Such a lovely springtime card.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and fresh. Love the soft colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge this week and good luck xx

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty card!! I love you daisy!! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Chris Dring said...

Love the flower border on your card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Ela said...

Such a bright and sunny design, lovely.
Thanks for joining us over at Challenge uo your Life.
Hugs
Ela