Pages

March 10, 2016

Dream Catcher

Hi!  I have always loved 
dream catchers so when I was doing a challenge
the photo inspiration was feathers I thought 
this would be perfect.

The dream catcher is a sticker from Paper Studio La Petites.
I created the background paper by stamping with a Versamark ink pad using
my CTMH feather stamps then heat embossed with clear.  I love this
look and always forget about using it.
I embossed the left panel with a Southwest Cuttlebug folder.

I have not added a sentiment yet cause not sure what I will use it for.
It would make a great male card or an encouragement to 
follow your dreams.  

Thanks for taking a peak today at my blog, hope
you have a great day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is most fabulous Donna!! Love the dreamcatcher and the embossed bg. :)

Karen Hasheck said...

I saw one of your lovely cards at Repeat Impression's blog and just had to come over and check your blog. Great cards! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you came over to visit my blog and became a follower too.
http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/