Pages

March 8, 2016

Flowers to brighten your day

Hello, hope everyone had a great weekend
and had a chance to do some crafting.

Today I made a card following the sketch this week over 
If you know me I can not create or make a 
card without following a sketch, at least rarely. 


The papers I used in the background are from K & Company's
Garden Cottage stack.
I cut the flower using one of my Heartfelt Creations dies.
The sentiment is a stamp from Rubbernecker stamps.

Since it is the 1st Monday of the month the challenge at
Mojo Monday is a prize challenge.  You could win your choice of a
set of Verve stamps, so go on over and join in.

I'll also this card over at:
Just Us Girls Challenge - Flowers
Crafty Friends Challenge - Floral


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love both of the different flowers on your card Donna! The colors are pretty together too! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I over at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again soon!

Sharon said...

Oh this is so lovely Donna!! Loving the flower and the great bg! And the sentiment is awesome!!! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!