Pages

March 15, 2016

Watermelon Patch

I have a super cute card to share with you today.

I created this card for the sketch challenge over at 
Sugar Pea Designs, unfortunately I don't have any of their
stamps yet (they are on there way!) so I used this
darling image from Cute as a Button.  In fact this is the
freebie for the month of March. 


I am learning so much from the Kit and Clowder classes especially using
my Prisma Pencils. So this image is colored with my Prisma Pencils and then cut out using one of my Wonky rectangle dies.  The papers are all from my single
sheet stash.  I added the sentiment which was written and cut using my Cricut Explore.

I will enter this into the challenge over at:

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What an adorable image!! Great coloring Donna! And fabulous card!!!! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What an adorable card - LOVE those Summery colours!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Nana! You've got me thinking of summer! Wonderful how you colored your image to perfectly match the pattern paper you used. Everything is so perfectly coordinated!