Pages

April 15, 2016

Sending a Kiss

Hi, I am so delighted to be on the Scrappers Delight design team for
the Friday Freebies.


Here is the card I created using this weeks Friday Freebie
This one was fun to color but I had to look through my stamps to figure out what sentiment I would put on this card, then I found these stamps 
in the Petite Pairs Stampin Up set.  They were perfect!


I color it using my Copics, then highlighted some areas
with Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  The lips I imported into Cricut Design Space
and looked up the hex or RGB code for the color I used to color the tube 
of lipstick and printed and cut it using that color code. 
The background paper I created using a wax paper embossed background technique I just learned from a GinaK video.  Super easy and super cool. 

Well thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the cool images over at Scrapper's Delight

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Most fabulous card Donna!! Love the lips and lipstick and great sentiments. And I really love how you did the bg!!!! :)