Pages

April 26, 2016

Watercolor Flower

Hello everyone, I am so excited to share this card
with you today.
I recently heard about Hero Arts monthly kits.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the April
ones before they were sold out.
Even though they are sold out here is a link
so you can see what was in it and maybe watch for
next month's to be released.  
I am so pleased with how this turned out and I am lovin coloring
with watercolors.  The Daniel Smith paints are wonderful!
Those little dabs go a long ways.
I did the painting following the video 
Sandy Allnock put out.
She is amazing and it is so worth following her blog to
see what she comes out with next.
I used the dies and cut out part of the flower so there is 3 layers to it.
I also used a Gina Marie die for the corner bow.  This will
be my card for my Mom for Mother's Day.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, be sure and visit
Sandy Allnock's blog for some great inspiration.

This card will be entered in the following challenges.
Avenue613 - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Flowers
Crafting for all Seasons - Bingo Flowers/stamp/girlie



5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Lovely use of color and your flower is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwndown.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous , fab image. Thanks for joining us at eclectic x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love your watercolor flower and background - it looks so gentle! Wonderful colors!
Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
Sasha

Chris said...

Drop dead gorgeous - your painted flower is really perfect! I just found Sandy's blog recently and your work shows me I better buckle down and study :) Thanks for joining in my Amusing Challenge this week!

Sharon said...

So beautiful!!!! Love the flowers. Your coloring is most wonderful!!! :)