Pages

June 1, 2016

An Apple for the Teacher

Yeah it is June 1st and that means this will be a fun month
over at the CraftingCircle blog there will be 
a month long Crafty Awesomeness Challenge.  

One of the Spotlight artists is Rick St. Dennis.  That is a 
link to his Zibbet store and he also has an Etsy shop
that leans more towards the "darker" side if that is your style.
I was lucky enough to get to color up one of his images from his
Zibbet store and
showcase it here on my blog.
SO here is my schoolboy card.
Isn't he cute!  Gotta love those teeth.
I colored him using my Copic markers.  I used my deckle edge 
Spellbinder to cut around him, then I  stamped a saying using one of my Rubbernecker stamps.  I thought this would be the perfect card to 
give a teach at the end of a school year.
I didn't have any "school" type papers so I went to my go to on-line 
digital paper place.  Tac-tile Studio formerly Sassy Design.   
She had the perfect school themed pack.  
This is the set I used.  Educated Pack.

I had set up this cut file a while back in Cricut Design Space so
I just used the pattern fill feature to fill the pieces with the pattern
paper then print and cut them.  Easy peasy!
I used My Little Paper World corner dies for the black
star corner.
So let me know what you think of my card and be sure and stop
by Rick St Denis Zibbet and Etsy stores and all the
other links I have posted.

Also, make sure you check out the 
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge over at the

Entered in the following challenges
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything goes
Digital Delights - stamped/digital image 
DL Art - Men/boys



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Donna, fab card as always. those papers you found are perfect for the background.. works perfctly. :)

Sharon said...

Totally adorable Donna!! I so love this image and it is an awesome card!! :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Donna thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Unknown said...

Cute card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! what a super fun image and great color and design for a thank you teacher card!!
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #181-“Boys or Men” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Well you certainly get an A+ for this card Donna! Thanks for sharing with us at Digital Delights Challenge and wishing you good luck! Susan x