Pages

September 1, 2016

Sepia Embossed Paper & Unity Stamp

Hi here we are September 1st already, where has the time gone?
Soon it will be time for Christmas cards.

Here is my  creation for the A Bit More Time to Craft digital paper
site where I am on the Design Team.

The background paper is one of the digital papers from 
A Bit More Time to Craft from the Sepia Embossing pack.  I absolutely
LOVE the way this paper looks like it has so much texture.
I stamped the dragonflies using the Unity stamp from the 
Let Your Wishes Fly set.   This is a fabulous set it has several sentiments stamps in it too. I cut the stamp out using a Gina Marie die, once around the stamp then using the larger one from the darker brown.  I also added a corner that I cut using one of the My Little Paper World die from the corner set.
Well, that's it, thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered: 
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes ends 9/25
Double D Challenge - Use neutrals ends 9/4
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes ends 9/6



2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW This is just beautiful Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neutrals’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, fabulous paper! I honestly thought you did some mixed media stuff on it. So cool! Love the dragonfly image, too. Such a great card, and I'm so glad you shared it with us in our Neutrals challenge at Double D!