Pages

December 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Beautiful

Well you all know I love my Unity Stamps
but
this is the first time I have made a card using one of
the Unity Girls.
Isn't she great she is called
Poppy Girl.
I made her following the challenge over at the
Unity Facebook page Show & Tell.  The challenge
was to use a Unity stamp and the colors,
Red, White and Kraft.  I love coloring on kraft
the colors come out so vibrant plus you can color white.
I used my Polychromos to color this image.  I am
really in love with how this one turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think
of my card.
Challenges entered:
Great Impressions - Always anything goes - ends 12/31
Heartful Stamping - use stamped image - ends 12/10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes - ends 12/16


6 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Stunning card, just love it.
Sue x

Chris said...

Wow, I am amazed at the colors you achieved on the kraft ... what a pretty card! Thank you for helping me kick of my new heARTful stamping challenge this past week...please come again!

Leanne said...

Wonderful card, love the stamp and the coloring you did, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT/LPCF

Rae Ann said...

Love this on the colored paper! The image really pops with the colors you chose. Such an awesome idea!

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the coloring on kraft cardstock and the distressed edging! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
Wishing you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner

Julie Odil said...

Oh, this is lovely! I'm a huge fan of colored pencils on Kraft, too. The white really pops. Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member