Pages

February 1, 2017

A Purple Giraffe?

Hello, well here it is the 1st of February so it is time for

This month our sponsor is 
Cute As A Button digital images.
I have a great-granddaughter's 6th birthday coming up so
I chose to use this cute giraffe
image.
I colored "her" using my Copic markers.  Fro some reason I never color
a giraffe a normal giraffe color lol.  My G-granddaughter loves purple
so purple it was.   
I cut him out using one of my new Gina Marie dies, I LOVE this 
Loopy Edge rectangle.  I embossed the pearl yellow background and added
a glitter panel down the center, after all, a little girl can't
have too much sparkle.
I cut a wavy ribbon banner out using my Cricut Explore
and then stamped it with a Unity Stamp from the 

You have a whole month to create something for the 
Crafty Awesomeness challenge,
so come on over and join the fun.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

love your purple GIRAFFE!!!!!!