Pages

March 16, 2017

Beautiful Feather Flowers

So excited to share this card.
I had just received an order of Unity Stamps ❤ that had
one stamp in that I had my eye on for a while, along with several
other sets (I know I was bad).
Then on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook page they announced the
next challenge which was to use watercolor.
I knew right away that I wanted to use the "feather" from the set called
I stamped it on Bristol Smooth paper and watercolored it with my
Zig Clean Color pens.
I made the card a long 8 1/2 by 4 inches, so I cut along one
edge of the Briston paper using a stitched border die.  I had to run it once
and then line it up and run it through my Big Shot again and I 
DID IT, I lined it up perfectly. :)
I used one of my favorite color combinations teal and purple and matted by card.  The image panel is popped on top of the matting so
it has some dimension. I hardly make a card without popping part of it with craft foam or foam tape. 
I hope you like my card, would love to hear what you think.
Challenges entered:
Unity Show & Tell - watercolor use a Unity stamp - ends 4/3
Southern Gals - Pop with foam - ends 3/22
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes - ends 3/22
Crafting With Attitude - anything goes - ends 3/26
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes - ends 3/31
The Flower Challange - must use a flower - ends 3/25




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna,
I LOVE THIS CARD SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! It is beautiful!!!

Please go right ahead and file it in your October slot in your Birthday File Box under "Josie's Birthday", don't forget!!

You did an awesome job with the coloring.

I "THANK YOU" in advance!

Lagene said...

Very Pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Nana. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Wow love your beautiful creation. I can see why you wanted this stamp, I will not go and look, I will..... Yes I will. You have coloured it to perfection together with your beautiful design. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT