Pages

March 1, 2017

Birthday Cheers!

Hello, I am back to share a card with you I made for
my grandson's birthday.  
I made this card following the sketch at Mojo Monday for sketch
number 485.  I love to play along at Mojo Monday but this time I
could not enter it in their challenge because I didn't get it posted in time.


It's ok, my grandson turned 25 so the beer part is ok.
Plus he is in the Navy and you know what they say about Sailors and drinking.
I added some stickers that I picked up the other day on clearance
at Michaels.
All the papers are digital papers from 
where I am on the design team.   They have an "Anything Goes" challenge
the 1st and 15th of each month. 
I used my Cricut Explore to print and cut out all the papers.

Remember that comment about Sailors and drinking........................
well here is the inside.
Ha ha ha, this is a stamp from Repeat Impressions. 
I am sure this is exactly what will happen.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.




2 comments:

Lozzy said...

Fab card Donna..Hugs Lozzy x

Anonymous said...

Great male card, Donna. Yep, this card is right up his alley, I'm sure he loved it!