Pages

May 17, 2017

Tulip in a Jar

Hi, it is that time again (sorry I am late) the 15th of
the month time for the Bugaboo Crafty Challenge over
at the Crafting Circle

For this month I chose to color the Bugaboo image


I colored the image using my Gansai Tambi watercolors. 
After I colored it I cut it out using one of my Gina Marie dies and that added another die layer behind it.  I cover the "jar" part with Crystal Lacquer
to make it look like glass.
I created the card following the sketch over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday that runs through 5/23.

The Bugaboo Crafty Challenge runs for a whole month till June 14th 
so you have plenty time to join in the fun at both challenges.

Thanks for stopping by, will be back shortly with another post.


6 comments:

Borqna said...

Lovely card - congrats!
Don't forget the best challenge -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/
I invite you with pleasure!
Blessings,
Borqna

Joanna M. said...

Pretty! I really like the embellishments that you used on your card. Thanks for getting sketchy with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Good luck.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Merrie said...

So pretty Donna. Love this image and how you colored it. Great job on the jar. I always find those difficult to do.

Unknown said...

Love the jar image with the one flower, simple but pretty! The white embellishments really pop!

Lisa xx said...

This is so gorgeous..beautiful image and.what a lovely version of our sketch

Thank you for joining us at SSW2

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.