Pages

June 1, 2017

Birthday Shaker Card

Hi, back to share my DT project for June over at the

This month we were challenged to make a shaker card using
some dies from Gina Marie.   Although I don't make then very often I
do like making shaker cards.



For my card, I stamped the cupcake image from Inky Antics, then
colored it using my Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the same
stamp set.  I used my scalloped edge oval die from GinaMarie and
then using another oval die I cut the center out so I would have
a die cut frame. I cut several layers from chipboard with the
oval whole cut from the center to build up for my shaker card.  
I added various sequin for my "shaker" parts.
I also used a GinaMarie die for the pink bow. 

So come on head on over and join in the challenge at
the Crafting Circle, I believe there will be a prize.

Challenges entered:
4 Crafty Chicks - Birthday ends 6/6
CCEE Stampers - anything with a hole - ends 6/7
Crafting with Attitude - anything goes - ends 6/25
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes - ends 6/30
Seize the Birthday - birthday something sweet - ends 6/6

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

A yummy looking cupcake. Great job with the shaker element and the matching papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Tamie said...

Super fun shaker card! I love the pattern paper and the cupcake is so very cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our birthday challenge. Your inspiration is simply fabulous!

Tamie
4 Crafty Chicks DT

Rebecca Wong said...

Your card just so sweet, i love it!
Thanks for sharing at Crafting with An Attitude Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Rebecca, DT