Pages

June 23, 2017

Wishing you the Best

Just have a quick card to share with you today.
I watched a video on Unity Stamps Facebook page about stamp kissing.
Normally when I see something I want to try I like to do it right 
away so I don't forget about it.
Here is one tutorial on stamping kissing if you are not
familiar with it.  Stamp Kissing 


I took my solid Poppy stamp from Unity and inked it in red, then 
I inked up a pattern stamp in white ink and stamped it onto
the inked poppy stamp.  Unfortunately my white ink didn't show too
well, but you can bet I will be trying this again.
I masked my flower next and then stamped the black border
along the two sides of it.   That border stamp and the "wishing you the" are stamps that came in the lastest SOA box.  The word best is a die cut that
was also in the SOA.  I flicked some orange and black inks on it and
added a few sequin and that was it.

No comments: