Pages

September 26, 2017

Ink Smooching

Hi, I have a quick card to share with you today.
Over at Stamp Nation, they are having a challenge,
"Just add Water" so it is any project that you have
used water to make.

                  I love working with watercolor and inks and all the good stuff.
  So here is what I came up with. 

Luckily I do not need a sympathy card right now, but I like
to have some on hand.
For this card, I use Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans, and Broken China.  I just smooched some ink on a piece of acetate
and then sprayed it with water, then smooched it onto
a piece of watercolor paper.   I like using the acetate because
you can see what is going on with your colors and then
press or move to get the look you like.
I then mounted in on cardstock to piece up a couple of the
colors.  I used my MISTI to stamp using a couple
Unity Stamps.  The watercolor paper is very rough so by
using the MISTI I was able to stamp it a few times.  I used 
Catherine Pooler Black Jack ink which is a dark gray.

Thanks for stopping to take a peek, hope you are
having a fabulous day.

Challenges entered
Crafty Sentiments Design - anything goes - ends 10/2
Digi ChoosDay - anything goes - ends 10/10
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes - ends 10/17
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes - ends 10/2

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful background; great colours!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Cindy Thick said...

Love the background. Very pretty sympathy card.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a beautiful background! Your card is great! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Victoria Rowson said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!