Pages

October 26, 2017

A PAR-fect Day

Hi, boy October and November are such busy birthday 
months for me.  

One of my son-in-laws loves to gold so using the sketch this
week at Paper Players I created this card.
When I saw this sketch I knew it would be perfect.

I was looking through my single sheets paper trying to figure out what I wanted to use and I ran across this argyle pattern paper, thought
it would be perfect for a golf themed card.
I cut all the parts with my Cricut Explore.  The circle I embossed with a 
dots embossing folder but flipped it so it looked like divets
in the ball.  I always worry about cutting text from 
paper when it is small letters, so this time I cut the
word out of vinyl and stuck them onto the pretty silvery gray paper.
As a matter of fact this SIL works at a printing place and he brought me that
paper.  It is so pretty in person.  He has brought me some
pretty unusual awesome papers.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy my card and am
inspired if you have a golfer in your family. 
Challenges entered:
Paper Players - sketch - ends 10/27
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes - ends 11/2




4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Donna, what a fun card for any golfer! Love the argyle background and the embossed banner. The sentiment is just perfect! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a FUN card! Love the argyle and golfing theme! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

Danni said...

This is so clever and fun! Thanks for playing along with the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge!

Merrie said...

Love this Donna. May have to scraplift it- at least the saying. My oldest son is a PGA pro.