Pages

October 15, 2017

Snowman Christmas

Hi, it's time again for the next Bugaboo Crafty Challenge
over at the Crafting Circle.

This month I chose to work with this cute snowman from
Bugaboo images who is the sponsor of this challenge. 



I printed him out on kraft paper and then colored him with my Prisma Pencils.
I cut an oval from the red paper using the GinaMarie die inside/out oval
I embossed it with snowflake embossing  folder the place it over the 
snowman so it was like a window.
I cut the label using a Spellbinder die then stamped the Merry Christmas
with a Stampin Up stamp and ran some snowflake ribbon through the
holes on the ends of the die cut.

I was sent some pencils sharpeners from MAPED to test out, although
most and geared towards school I wanted to see how they worked with
Prismas because they can be difficult to sharpen.  I am happy to report
the one I used with the eraser attached worked great with the pencils.
Be sure can check out all the cool products they have HERE.
My 6 year-old granddaughter was sitting here on my desk,
yes I said ON my desk (her favorite place to be) when I clicked over to
the MAPED website to get the link and oh boy she went wild
when she saw all the stuff.  She saw these pens
Image result for Color'Peps Jungle Fine Tip Marker
and said "Oh Nana can we order these on-line" I had to
laugh at such a different world now these kids live in.
You can order it HERE

So head on over to the CraftingCircle and color up some Bugaboo
images and join in the fun.  You will have till November 14th to join in.
And remember Bugaboo has a Friday Freebie every week. 





1 comment:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a cute snowman image....love the way he is colored. Also, love the embossing...very cute card!