Pages

January 24, 2018

Trying to get a head start

Hi, back to share a quick card with you today.

As with the last one I made it for the Power & Spark challenge
this month over at the Power Poppy blog.

This month's challenge was to grab a sketch from CardMaps
and make a card following the sketch.

Here is the sketch I chose for this card.

And here is the card I made
For this, I thought I would color the Candy Cane image from Power Poppy
and get a headstart on my Christmas cards.  I am going to try and create
Christmas cards all year long so it won't be such a big rush at the last minute.

Well that's it for today, you can keep checking back in on my blog to
see if I really do make some Christmas cards all year long. 


2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Great use of the sketch with this lovely holiday card. I too want to make throughout the year but every time I pull the box down I grown and say “ too early “ lol. X

Stacy Morgan said...

This is totally sweet. No pun intended... Reminds me of my childhood :-) Perfect papers, great coloring and super sweet card. Glad you are getting a head start, I work on them all year long. :-)