Pages

February 25, 2018

Pocket full of Posies - Bugaboo

Oh geez, am I running behind, but I have
a good reason.  We had been out of town for my son's
                       wedding, now I have to get cracking of getting some
                                                  of my projects done.

It was time for the Bugaboo Crafty Challenge on the
15th of February so here is my project.


I chose this cute image from Bugaboo called
Flower Pocket.  I colored the flowers using my Copic markers
and they are much more vibrant in person.  I cut the image
out using one of my Gina Marie dies, then cut a mat
layer with my Cricut Explore.
Yellow and purple are one of my favorite color combinations, so I
just went with plain colored paper and embossed each side.
I will put a sentiment on it when I decide how I would use it, I thought it would make a great get well card or thinking of you.

So that is it for my card.
And for all those wondering the wedding was awesome. 
I have never seen a couple so happy and so very much in love, it just lit 
up the whole room.

Head on over to the Crafting Circle and join in the fun.



No comments: